RE: Wishlists; some Perl modules

I've always just done a perl -MCPAN -e 'install Date::Calc File::Tail
Some::Perl::Module' has always worked quite well for me... that'll install
things into /usr/local/lib/per5/site_perl or something like that, so it is
still in your path.  I've been doing that for perl modules that are not in
debian, upgrading, etc.

On 08-Mar-2000 Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> These modules seem useful and I wish someone will make Debian
> packages of them.
>
> Date-Calc-4.3
> http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/STBEY/
> License; GPL/LGPL
>
> File-Tail-0.95
> http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/MGRABNAR/
> License; Perl
>
> TimeDate-1.08
> http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/GBARR/
> License; Perl
>
> I am not a Debian developer yet and have no knowledge about Perl
> so I need someone else's help.
>
> Thanks in advance,            2000.3.8
>
> --
>  Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
>  Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
>  Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff