Re: 2 days till Bug Horizon

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 12:22:39AM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  Richard, for godness sake, set the Reply-To or the Mail-Followup-To
>  headers...

I agree... besides, debian*announce lists should be moderated.

>  > [HELP] For gcc/g++ bug reports to be sent to the upstream
>  > maintainers, certain procedures must be followed, so help from
>  > clueful people is required
>
>  lol

Almost none of the bug reports against gcc or g++ describing internal errors
are valid, in a sense that they contain a valid and shortest possible test
case, and/or a backtrace, and any other things GCC upstream people would
need to fix the bugs. (quoting JHM and dhd)

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name