Re: Consistant Keyboard Configuration (was Re: Another packages wishlist)

On Feb 29, Jim Lynch <jim@laney.edu> wrote:

 >At one point there was a group working on making the keyboard configuration
 >of debian consistant between x and console. Does this group still function
 >and contribute to debian?
It was shut down at least one year ago.

 >If anyone knows about this group or is/was working with them, could
 >you point me to them? Or better yet, if they are inactive, can someone
 >reactivate them?
I still have my original draft about how keyboard maps should be
written but I don't have time to closely follow this thing. If somebody
care and the group is reactivated I can polish it.

--
ciao,
Marco