Re: 2 days till Bug Horizon

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 11:55:51AM +0100, Richard Braakman was heard to say:
> Package: gnome-chess (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Vincent Renardias <vincent@debian.org>
>   56036 gnome-chess: want exit via window manager close button

  Ech.  Would it be possible for someone to try the patch I submitted to the
BTS and -devel a few days ago, which fixes this for me?  I realize gnome-chess
isn't a particularly critical packet compared to, say, at, but it'd be a shame
to drop it for something that's probably fixed and (IMO) isn't really
release-critical anyway.

   Thanks,
  Daniel

--
  "The original element of despotism is a monopoly of talent, which consigns
   the multitude to comparative ignorance, and secures the balance of knowledge
      state of public schools in Pennsylvania, February 11, 1830