Re: 2 days till Bug Horizon

Richard Braakman wrote:
> This is the current list of bugs that are headed for the horizon.
> I generated it from the bugscan report of Feb 27 03:04.
>
> I'll make the final list on the morning of the 29th (GMT).
>
> If a package you like is on this list, now is the time to save it.
>
> Richard Braakman
>
> (Please remember that debian-devel-announce is an announcements list.
>  Discussions about announcements should be held on the appropriate list,
>  usually debian-devel.)

> Total number of bugs listed: 104
>
> Explanation for tags:
>
>   * [FIX]: describes a simple method to deal with the bug.
>   * [STRATEGY]: describes a possible approach for fixing the bug.
>   * [HELP]: help is needed to fix this bug.
>

> Package: at (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Siggy Brentrup <bsb@winnegan.de>
>   56797 atd: leaving zombie sendmail processes around
> [FIXED] Probably the same bug as now-closed #53715.

If the package is not online yet, talk to Siggy, he's made packages that I
don't have in my SAFT queue, so can't do anything with it.

> Package: boot-floppies (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
>   57365 init hangs: no more processes

I thought that this was fixed already.

> Package: cti-ifhp (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Sven Rudolph <sr1@sax.de>
>   57272 cti-ifhp: latest potato version breaks printing subsystem

Shouldn't this be merged with some other package from the same source?

> Package: dpkg-multicd (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Martin Schulze <joey@debian.org>
>   57949 dpkg-multicd: /var/lib/dpkg/methods/multicd/availible doesn't exist

Will take a look at it when I'm back from CeBIT fair.

Regards,

	Joey