Re: 2 days till Bug Horizon

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 11:55:51AM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:

> Package: exim (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Mark Baker <mbaker@iee.org>
>   55473 Exim barfs with some procmail-related error for users with no .procmailrc
> [STRATEGY] Maintainer needs more information from the bug submitter. (Feb16MH)

What should I do about this?

I can't reproduce the bug, and nor can lots of other people who use the
package happily, and it sounds like a bug that is already fixed (and was
already fixed in the version he reported the bug in, but he might not have
re-run eximconfig since upgrading).

On the other hand, if it is a real bug, then it is an important one.