ITP: Roxen/2.0.8

I'm  already  the  maintainer  of  Roxen,  so  I  don't  need  anyones
permission for this packaging :), but i just thought I'd pre-announce
my  intention of  doing  a package  of  the new  version of  Roxen.It's

I'll try to have it packaged up for delivery 'in a short while' :)

Basicly all I'm waiting for is Fredrik to finish the Pike package...

NORAD Honduras Rule Psix South Africa supercomputer Panama NSA jihad
nuclear terrorist Legion of Doom DES security Khaddafi Qaddafi