Re: debconf help

On Sat, Feb 26, 2000 at 10:03:45AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> >       my $ret = go();
> >       if ($ret == 30) {
> (Joeyh: I think this is becoming a FAQ :P)
> go returns an array, not a scalar. You want to do:

In that case a strategic call to wantarray in go will help improve the
naturalness of the API for perl programmers.

The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed
subsequently, via the LunaDude. [excerpted from the Lunatech Identity Manual]