Re: XF86_Mach64 and RAM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Nils Jeppe wrote:

> I just restarted Xfree after I sent the original mail, and now it eats up
> 38 MB of Ram. I didn't change the resolution or anything.

Now after having XFree run for a night (I was asleep so didn't start any
programs or even use xfree in any way), I get this memory usage:

  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT  LIB %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
27778 root       0   0 55688  50M  1708 S     20M  1.3 26.6  15:40
XF86_Mach64

The only thing I have running is communicator.

Is this enough to file a memory leak bug? How could I obtain more info on
the problem?

Nils

--
  "Party on, contest winners, party on."