Re: Upgrading apt from Corel to Debian potato: success!

Le Wed, Feb 23, 2000 at 02:13:01AM -0300, Nicolás Lichtmaier écrivait:
>  It was very easy. How? I needed to create a package with the library that
> corel-kde (or similar =) ) needs. The corel package depends on a
> "libapt-pkg2.5" or someting, that is provided by the Corel included apt. By
> providing this package in potato we could make posible for Corel users to
> upgrade. Let's do it!

No the correct solution is that Corel must provide a new kde-corel
package updated to use the latest apt. And they could split a bit this
package so that we can have the apt gui without the rest and/or the file
manager without the rest.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/