[OFFTOPIC] Job posting: 2-3 Security experts needed

Hi Folks,

A company I know in Northern Virginia is looking for a few security
engineers.  Below is the job description.  If you are interested,
contact me personally, and I can put you in touch with the hiring authority.
Telecommuting may be possible if you are not in the Washington, DC area or are
unwilling to relocate.  For those of you who know me, you know I am
not a headhunter.  For those of you who don't know me, I am not a headhunter
:-)  The company is also very Linux friendly.

Depending on the eventual hiring choices, there are at least 2 positions
open, and perhaps 3 total.

Brian

---------------------------------------
Security Engineer

Job Description
---------------
Security Engineers are responsible for working on security assessments,
policy development, product implementation, and security audits.

You will have the opportunity to work with senior Project and Team
Leaders on projects including implementation of security solutions.

Requirements
-------------

The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:

· Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent.
· 1-5 years of experience
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Technical experiences as an administrator or developer with at least
  two of the following:

  TCP/IP
  Windows NT
  UNIX
  Novell Netware

Experience with Internet Security Systems' or Axent Technologies'
products is a plus.

--
Brian M. Almeida
Debian Developer       |  http://www.debian.org  | bma@debian.org