ITP: vice and vice-roms

For those that don't already know, VICE is a Commodore 64/128/pet/etc
emulator.  The previous maintainer no longer has time to deal with it,
so I'm going to package it.  What I expect to trigger debate is that I
also at this point intend to package the firmware ROM images that are
necessary to make use of it.  I've been having a conversation with the
upstream authors of VICE, and they believe that the rights to those
firmware ROMs have been released.  I note further that those ROMs are
currently being distributed within the US on such major mirrors such
as metalab.unc.edu.  I do not intend to package any disk images, or
anything else that might fall under separate copyright.

If there are any objections to this, now is the time to make them.

Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org> a.k.a. Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org>
PGP key and fingerprint available on finger; encrypted mail welcomed.