ITP: vice and vice-roms

For those that don't already know, VICE is a Commodore 64/128/pet/etc
emulator.  The previous maintainer no longer has time to deal with it,
so I'm going to package it.  What I expect to trigger debate is that I
also at this point intend to package the firmware ROM images that are
necessary to make use of it.  I've been having a conversation with the
upstream authors of VICE, and they believe that the rights to those
firmware ROMs have been released.  I note further that those ROMs are
currently being distributed within the US on such major mirrors such
as metalab.unc.edu.  I do not intend to package any disk images, or
anything else that might fall under separate copyright.

If there are any objections to this, now is the time to make them.

--
Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org> a.k.a. Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org>
PGP key and fingerprint available on finger; encrypted mail welcomed.