Re: BTS: No mail to developer on reassign?

* "Josip" == Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> wrote:

Josip> On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 06:17:30PM +0100, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
>> a bug was reassigned to one of my packages, and I didn't get a
>> notification, so I didn't know of the bug.

Josip> Actually, it was filed against your package in the first place,
Josip> and later reassigned to that same package (I myself can't
Josip> understand why would anyone do such thing :)

No, it was supposed to be filed against my package, but the submitter
misspelled it, and someone corrected the error.

Josip> It is my guess that the package was installed in the archive
Josip> for just a few hours or minutes, and the submitter filed a bug,
Josip> but the Maintainers file that the BTS reads to get maintainer
Josip> info wasn't updated with your package and your name/e-mail, so
Josip> the BTS didn't know where to forward the bug report, except the
Josip> mailing list (-bugs-dist).

Nope, this is not the case here.

Ciao,
        Martin