Re: netbase 3.16-10 and TCP SYN cookies being enabled by default

On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 11:29:03AM -0200, Henrique M Holschuh wrote:
> The new netbase package (3.16-10) enables syncookies by default if they're
> compiled in the kernel. No warnings, and the only documentation for this is
> in the changelog.Debian file...

Maybe I don't understand here. If you enable syncookies in the kernel,
why would not want to use them?  Or are they compiled into the default
kernels?

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
Only a nerd would worry about wrong parentheses with