Re: Debian machines users [was Re: Packages removed from frozen]

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> "all" means there are non-Debian accounts... however I guess not everyone
> may get one :) IME it's usually the people who have physical access to the
> machine, and those who are friends and relatives of the admins ;)

The general policy has been that any developer may request someone else
get an account for the ALL machines provided:
   1) They have a legitimate reason (ie they are an upstream needing to
      debug something)
   2) They have a PGP key

The 'all' machines are basically limited to port boxes.

Jason