Debian machines users [was Re: Packages removed from frozen]

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 02:04:22PM +0100, Christian Surchi wrote:
> > http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi
>
> What is the difference from "all" and "developers only"? Who is all? :o

"all" means there are non-Debian accounts... however I guess not everyone
may get one :) IME it's usually the people who have physical access to the
machine, and those who are friends and relatives of the admins ;)

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name