Re: debian-kids: Asking the kids what they think

   I tried a Windows multimedia console CD called "Ancient Origins"
under wine.  I've only seen a few Windows multi-media CDs, but this
is one of the best. Strangely enough, it works nearly perfectly.  The video,
the sound, the interactive 3-D exploration, all works at full speed.
  I've tried a bunch of other stuff under wine, and, while it
is improving tremendously, no other non-text program works so well.
 I wonder if some kid's games work under wine.
  My anecdotes about kids I know:
  7 yr old boy. prefers FIFA (?) soccer game
  10 yr old girl prefers Oregon Trail game.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org