Re: duplicate bug reports

The easiest way would be to just followup on one of the bugreports, and
ask the maintainer to merge/close the duplicate.  If you're feeling
particularly froggy you choose to handle the process yourself, as
you're the actual submitter... in that instance you should look at the
bug-manipulation instructions at <http://bugs.debian.org/>.

Cheers!