Re: apt-get update, a wishlist feature as tag in cvs

If you set a hold on a package (say, by doing
	echo "emacs20 hold" | dpkg --set-selections
) subsequent "apt-get upgrade" commands will honour it.

What I'd really like to have is an option to get the top portion of the
changelog (preferably not the whole thing; if I am already at version
a.b-c, I only want to know about changes made afterwards). The new changelog
could be saved somewhere under /var/cache for the various apt front-ends to
access whenever the user asks for guidance. How about an
	apt-get changelog [<package>...]