Re: Intent to package barrendero-1.0

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Eduardo wrote:

> Ok. I've finally decided to contribute with a package.
> The program is "barrendero", which tries to free up space
> from the mail spool directory by deleting messages older
> than a certain age.
>
> You can read about it at http://www.tsc.uvigo.es/~ediaz/barrendero
> and at freshmeat.

I'm a little bit amazed.

In some way, the purpose of this package is to produce "data loss".
The bug system says a "data loss" is a grave bug.
Are you sure this is interesting enough to be packaged?

I hope you give it a priority of "extra" at least...

Thanks.

--
 "b9eb95862eb6742e2806d77f014fe3bc" (a truly random sig)