Re: ITP libmd5 and libmd5-dev

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> I've just spend too much time (again) trying to work out how to implement MD5
> in my C programs.
> Currently it seems that the only way to write MD5 programs is to grab the
> source of something that does MD5 (md5sum or any RADIUS server), grab the
> md5.{c,h} from that and then try and figure them out.  There seems to be no
> documentation for this and there are no decent source code comments or good
> header files.

Did you look at the mhash library?

Package: libmhash-dev
Section: devel
Installed-Size: 94
Maintainer: Gergely Madarasz <gorgo@sztaki.hu>
Architecture: i386
Source: mhash
Version: 0.6.1-1
Depends: libmhash1 (= 0.6.1-1), libc6-dev
Filename: dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/devel/libmhash-dev_0.6.1-1.deb
Size: 39028
MD5sum: 8be4b07a51e07db367be48a21800a1d4
 This package contains header files and the static library

	- Ruud de Rooij.
--
ruud de rooij | *@spam.ruud.org | http://ruud.org | http://weer.moonblade.net