Re: Please Moderate Debian-Devel-Announce

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 12:47:00PM -0500, Brian White wrote:
> Would somebody please moderate "debian-devel-announce"?  There are just far
> too many people posting to it about things that should not be there.  A few
> other people have already expressed concern over this.  Thank you!

You should send mails like this to the list administrators rather than
spamming an announcement list with it.

G. Branden Robinson            |     The basic test of freedom is perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux               |     less in what we are free to do than in
branden@ecn.purdue.edu         |     what we are free not to do.
roger.ecn.purdue.edu/~branden/ |     -- Eric Hoffer