Documenting the MBR in a dbootstrap messagebox.

    >>> "Karl" == Karl M Hegbloom <karlheg@bittersweet.inetarena.com> writes:
    Karl> Boot floppies 2.2.6 has been uploaded.
    Karl> Starting with this version of `boot-floppies', `install-mbr' is run
    Karl> with `--interrupt n', so that it is not interruptable during boot;
    Karl> that is, holding shift will NOT display the MBR menu; it should
    Karl> behave just like a standard MBR.  At local option, that functionality
    Karl> may be enabled by the system administrator, via the `install-mbr'
    Karl> command.

    Karl> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Karl> Important Information about the installed MBR

    Karl> The master boot record program that was just installed supports
    Karl> several advanced options that have not been enabled by default.
    Karl> The installed configuration will cause it to behave just like a
    Karl> standard MBR.  For information about the advanced features
    Karl> supported by the mbr, please read the 'install-mbr' manual page.

    Karl> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Manoj>         How about letting the casual user know how to revert the the
    Manoj>  mbr to the traditional Debian state at this point? If we are going to
    Manoj>  emasculate mbr to to satisfy some off the wall high security sites,
    Manoj>  (which, I think is a mistake, personally), at least let the common
    Manoj>  folk know how to revert it off the bat.

 I agree.  What if we install it the way we always have, and then tell
 about the holding down a key during boot will produce a prompt
 allowing booting from any partition or a floppy, and then say that
 this feature can be disabled, please read the manual?

    Manoj>         And this should definitely become a configuration option, at
    Manoj>  your earliest convenience.

 I agree.  There should be a set of checkboxes to set the
 `install-mbr' switches.  I have no idea how hard it is to do that
 yet; Today I will be reading the `dbootstrap' code for the first
 time.

    Manoj>         Do you need me to file a wish list bug for this added
    Manoj>  documentation?

 No need; we'll do it anyway.