Re: broken deps on libglide2-v3

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 12:57:25PM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> > > Uh... Aren't you overlooking VooDoo<3 here?
> >
> > I don't understand it..  All I know is that I am told that the DRI version
> > of Glide3 for the Banshee and Voodoo3 cards supposedly screws up your
> > ability to use Glide2..
> >
> > Since I haven't got XFree4 here to play with, I don't yet know.  It would
> > kinda suck if Glide2 no longer even works.
>
> Hell yeah.
>
> Mind you, glide3 does work with old cards, right?  It just can't do the
> rendering into a window trick?  And no one's ported mesa to glide3 yet?

Not on the Voodoo Rush or Voodoo1.  It's supported with the Voodoo2 and
Voodoo3.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

<Espy> tomorrow there will be a great disturbance in the workforce
        -- May 18, 1999