- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: maildirmake
- From: Carey Evans <email@example.com>
- Date: 02 Feb 2000 22:10:22 +1300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Vincent Renardias's message of "Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:48:58 +0000 (GMT)"
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Vincent Renardias <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
> > #!/bin/sh
> > # maildirmake -- creates a maildir
> > mkdir -p $1/new $1/cur $1/tmp && chmod -R 700 $1
> Good idea. I'm going to include such a script in my next release of
You can make that a bit safer like:
mkdir -p "$1/new" "$1/cur" "$1/tmp"
Carey Evans http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/c.evans/
This message was composed from the finest electrons
used by many of the world's greatest writers.