Re: potato missing /dev's

* Nathan E Norman <nnorman@canaris.midco.net> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 11:03:29AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> : Is there _anyone_ out there who has read the definitions of the bug tracking
> : severities?

> Yes :)

<AOL>Me too!</AOL>

But for the unwashed user, the severity issue is not too clear:
looking in /usr/doc/debian/bug-reporting.txt (Slink) points me to
"the developers' documentation." Okay if I trust the maintainer
to assign the right severity.

/usr/doc/debian/bug-maint-info.txt at least lists the different
severities, but doesn't mention which severities are considered
release critical (only *very* indirect through the sentence
|   important
|          any other bug which makes the package unsuitable for release.
).

--
14. Madcatmachopsychoromantik . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 09.15