Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 28, 2000

BugScan reporter writes:
 > Bug stamp-out list for Jan 28 03:08 (CST)
 >
 > Package: cln (debian/main)
 > Maintainer: Richard Kreckel <kreckel@ginac.de>
 > [REMOVE] This package can be removed if it is not fixed.
 >   55851  gmp version included old and buggy for powerpc

Please don´t remove this package. This version is only buggy for
powerpc. If you want to remove something, remove only the powerpc
files. There is a new fixed version ready to be uploaded

I couldn't react earlier because I was ill. I am really concerned
about the way people can cause a lot of problems by just playing with
the severity of bug reports. We really had no chance to fix the
problem in this short time.

Christoph