maildirmake

Hello,

I think one little tool for users using maildir/ and _not_ qmail is missing:
maildirmake. It simply creates a maildir. For example I use maildir with
Postfix and procmail. Both are able to use maildir. I think currently a tool
creating maildirs is only included in qmail.

maildirmake could be a simple shell-script consisting only of one line,
like e.g.:

#!/bin/sh
# maildirmake -- creates a maildir
mkdir -p $1/new $1/cur $1/tmp && chmod -R 700 $1

Greetings, Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 3762382, e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, http://roland.inbremen.net

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation