ITP: RxSock & Rexx/Tk

I'd like to package RxSock and Rexx/Tk once my developer
application is approved.  They are function libraries for the
existing Debian package Regina-Rexx.  RxSock is a socket library
with the same functions as the OS/2 RxSock and Rexx/Tk gives
Regina access to the Tcl/Tk libraries.  Both are open source.

I'd like some advice as well.  I've written an app that
uses these -- a headline viewer/clicker for some Linux
software/news sites.  It's only 30k and it seems a
little pretentious to give it its own package.  But
the dependencies have to be handled.  Is there a
better way of distributing this?

Rick
--
younie@home.com