Re: Scary bugs

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 04:29:37PM +0100, you wrote:
> Package: quota (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@lotte.sax.de>
> [HELP] Mail to maintainer bounced.
>   41753 quota: repquota and quotacheck segfault

This seems fairly obscure, IMHO, and there's no answer to the query of
whether it can be reproduced. Should probably be downgraded.

>   47222 quota: edquota - confusing

Not enough info to be RC, IMHO. Sounds to me as though the files may
have been opened when they were deleted (i.e., this is a user education
issue and not a bug.) Should also probably be downgraded.

>   47718 edquota will not allow soft or hard limits above 4194303 blocks

This one's valid, but there's also a patch. If no one else jumps in to
do an NMU, I can work on it tonight.

--
Mike Stone