Re: xfree

Potato (currently frozen dist) includes XFree86 3.3.6 which includes
support for both cards. I am currently using a TNT2 on my potato system
using the SVGA driver.  i810e support is new as of 3.3.6 and requires a
kernel modules.  I hope this helps you, and for future reference this
might be better handled in the debian-user list.

Ehren Wilson