ITA/ITP pam opie utilities

I'd like to upload a libpam-opie module to do one time passwords with
pam. I've got packages at http://master.debian.org/~mstone/

A pam opie module isn't all that useful without userland tools. So I
also want to package opie-client and opie-server, the former containing
the key generator and the latter containing utilities to change your
opie password. opie-client already exists as a debian package, but I
haven't got an answer from the maintainer when I've asked about it. As
opie-client and opie-server come from the same source (and since there
needs to be some references between the two packages) I'd like to adopt
opie-client as well as add opie-server.

Comments?

--
Mike Stone