How to handle bugs in port packages

I found two cases of packages where some port is broken, while the source
package for the primary build architecture does work. I wonder how to
handle these cases.

The first one is fetchmail_5.2.3-1_powerpc.deb. Somehow it still includes
/usr/bin/fetchmailconf, which is also available in the package fetchmailconf.
fetchmail_5.2.3-1_i386.deb doesn't include /usr/bin/fetchmailconf.

Then, there's sketch_0.6.3-1_sparc.deb, which doesn't include the
necessary paxmodule.so file. Build-dependencies were only added in a later
version, may this caused the problem.

How do I handle these cases ? Should I file a bug against ftp.debian.org
saying that the ported packages are invalid ? Or should I file a bug against
the package itself ?

    Gregor