Call for NMU on console-data, console-tools, kbd

I will not have the resources to fix the bugs on my packages during
the next weeks.  Especially the debconf stuff in console-data,
console-tools, kbd causes 3 bugs important flagged important (and
others that are not flagged bug should probably be), and I don't think
it's time to fix them right now.

The short term solution would be to upload a potato-only version with
debconf support disabled (don't install config+template, comment out
debconf stuff in {pre,post}{inst,rm}).

Could someone please do that ?

I'll have those issues fixed in woody when I have a new motherboard
and when our move to a new house (with lots of things to do there)
will be completed.  Should take approx. 2-3 weeks.

Thanks,
--
Yann Dirson <dirson@debian.org>