Re: Alsa kernel module

On Sat, Jan 22, 2000 at 12:14:50 -0500, Greg Stark wrote:
> I was just going to update my alsa packages but I still don't understand how
> the /usr/src/linux/modules system is supposed to work.

Check out the documentation that comes with kernel-package. In practice,
	fakeroot make-kpkg kernel_image modules_image
builds fine kernel_image and alsa-modules packages for me.

HTH,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go