In SanFran soonish was: araqnid OOS in RWC from 28jan to 04feb

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Steve Haslam wrote:

> I'm going to Redwood City, CA on business from 29th of January to 3rd
> (or so) of February. I'll be emailable, but I'll be extremely pressed
> for time and I won't be able to make any uploads or fix any bugs while
> I'm away.

I'll be in SanFran, MountainView and Pleasanton (and all the areas in
between) between 31st Jan and 11th February. I'll be available via
email and won't be too busy at night.

I don't believe there will be any need to upload NMUs as for one of my
RC bugs I am waiting on the uptream author to come out with a new
version that fixes some bugs. The other isn't readily reproducable.

> Finally, if any other Debian developers are in the area I'm visiting,
> it would be nice to meet up sometime and do a key signing. I believe
> I'm actually staying in Palo Alto.

Likewise. Plus, if you drink, I'd be happy to make good on that
promise to turn a virtual beer into a real one. I am (still) not sure
where I am going to be staying but you can contact our US team on
+1.925.426.9966 and we can arrange something.

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are