Re: yacas NMU okay ?

  I thought the pre-freeze also disallowed new features to be uploaded.
But, it from the new freeze annoucnement, it looks like this may only
go into effect this weekend.  However, even if you can upload 1.0.26 to
potato, you should be ready to make additional uploads to fix bugs.  I
almost certainly won't be able to take the time.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org