Re: Alpha kernel-image-2.2.14 packages

David Huggins-Daines <dhd@eradicator.org> wrote:

> I'd like to propose a change to the way the Alpha kernel-image packages are
> built, as of 2.2.14.

I kept the kernel images that way simply because the slink boot floppies were
different for the various subarches.  At that time, nobody told me that who
the current maintainer of the Alpha boot floppies is, so I choose this option
since it allows you to have both options (one floppy vs many).  Now that
I know you don't need the subarches, I can simply leave  them out in the next
release.