new apt, debconf, troubles

Anyone having inconvenience with the new apt?

It asks me what mirror to use even if my config
has all I need and there is no option to get away
with not changing anything. Can this be added,
please? (I am using dselect, btw) Or what do I
miss?

Besides, console-data asking me the very same
questions on every update (on too many boxes so
it cannot be the "ask it all over again" setting,
methinks). This can be optimized?

Just some thoughts on todays's update.

Alexander

--
Brain fried -- Core dumped
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE