Re: ITP: libSDL (needed for latest version of maelstrom)

Isn't sdl already packaged in potato (i.e., libsdl1.0, libsdl1.0-dev)?

Regards,
Graham

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the
Internet, we know this is not true.

	--Profesor Robert Silensky of California University