Ian Jackson visiting SF / San Jose

I'll be visiting San Jose and/or San Francisco the coming week.
I arrive in SF on Saturday afternoon and leave again a week on Sunday.
Work are sending me and want my time for most of my visit, but I'll be
free Friday night and all day Saturday before I go (that's the 21st
and 22nd).

I'd quite like to meet up with anyone who's interested and buy them a
drink or several.

I expect to have access to this email account (but not any of my
others) from Monday until Thursday, inclusive.  I can also be reached
at my hotels: on the night of the 15th, at the Hyatt Regency in SF,
415 788 1234, and from the 16th to the 20th inclusive, at the Hyatt
Sainte Claire in San Jose, 408 885 1234.  If I don't reply to your
email leave me a message at the hotel.  I haven't decided yet whether
to stay in San Jose or SF the last two nights.

Aside: I always think it's a bit silly to put my name in the Subject
line, but it seems like that's what it's about :-).

Ian.