Re: tasks

According to Martin Bialasinski:
> nis:            Miquel van Smoorenburg
> pop-server:            Miquel van Smoorenburg
> webcache:       Miquel van Smoorenburg
> Don't remember if you said OK, but I think you did :-)

No, I don't have time.. been trying to get a few days off from work
(I'm busy moving to a new home) but even that is not possible. And
I need to paint a floor, put RJ45 cables in the house, assemble
my furniture, buy a new fridge, curtains, you know the drill...
I probably will not even have a phone connection for a week ..

So I won't have time to do anything besides fixing critical bugs
for the next 2 or 3 weeks, perhaps more

Mike.