Re: Prepackaged kernels in Potato not configured for DHCP

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 07:34:28PM -0500, Eric Weigel wrote:

> I just spent some time with working with dhcpcd and dhcp-client.
>
> dhcp-client is way better than dhcpcd.

Not in my experience. Why?

(1) dhcpcd just worked. Install, start, work. No kernel changes, no config
file changes.

All your items were cool, but irrelevant to me, and probably many other
people. So for general use, I'd recommend dhcpcd.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
If you wish to strive for peace of soul then believe;