Re: US Encryption Policy Change Now Official!

On Thu, Jan 13, 2000 at 01:36:27PM -0500, Mike Markley wrote:
> I'm not an official maintainer but I do have a sponsor last time I checked
> ;), and I've been working on a package for an S/Key PAM module for my own
> personal use at any rate. I guess the only real issue is that I am in the
> US... but hopefully that's a non-issue now, right? I'll take the S/Key stuff
> if nobody else is interested...

I've had an opie pam module and tools ready for a while. I was waiting
for a response from the opie-client maintainer before uploading them,
and I also wanted to wait until potato was out the door so they could be
tested thoroughly before being released. (I didn't want to throw an
untested authentication mechanism in right before the freeze.)

--
Mike Stone