Re: Looking for someone to take over gnome-libs...

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shaleh@valinux.com> writes:
> > So you think I should just let the first person who comes along have
> > at it?  Or what?
>
> why not let who ever wants it have it?  Worst thing that happens is
> it changes hands again.

Well from my perspective the worst thing that happens is I spend the
next month deflecting questions and bug reports that I'm still getting
because the person who expressed an interest never got around to doing
anything, even an upload with a new address.

And then I have to go through this whole process again.

If you've never had this experience, you've either never given a
package away, or you've been extraordinarily lucky.

I guess I could just orphan the damn thing and be done with it---but
I'd rather not with a package this big upon which so many other things
depend.

Mike.