Looking for someone to take over gnome-libs...

My current load is just too high (working for a startup right now),
and some of the bugs will require more time than I have to retire
them---they're not necessarily hard, just time consuming to resolve,
since they'll probably include detailed dissection of the build
process (documentation issues, libtool issues), and/or lots of
interaction with the upstream maintainers if we don't want to carry
patches around for the rest of eternity.

If you want this package, please email me, and tell me what package of
a comparable size you've worked on that makes you think you can take
this on---while I know people have sometimes appeared out of nowhere
to take on huge packages successfully, it's not the norm, I think, and
I'd rather not trust to accident.

Mike.