potato boot disks

This is going to the devel. list instead of the user
list since it IS feedback on UNSTABLE

I am installing potato on a VIRGIN system (never been
M$'ed).  I downloaded ALL the floppies and booted from
the rescue disk, and then the root disk.

I have so far got to the install base system.  I tried
to select netfetch but I am being asked to first set
up networking (logical enough, but...) I am being
asked for an IP address.  Can't, I have to use DHCP!
There isn't any provision for this in the install
script (not from the menu anyway).

Guess I will continue installing of the floppies
(yech) and get DHCP working, THEN setup apt/deselect
to grab stuff beyond the base install.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze