Interviews for Debian positions at the LWE in New York

Capital Technologies is looking for more Debian developers and persons
with skills in web site design and implementation.

Offering competitive wage in the Bay Area. Stock-Options, Quarterly
Bonuses and Hiring Bonus. We are located in Emeryville which is *not*
directly in San Jose but the North Bay and has better living conditions.

Capital Technologies is a supporter of Open Source and a member of Linux
International. We are offering positions dealing extensively with Debian
installations and packaging.

Representatives of Capital Technologies will be present at the Linux World
Expo and conduct interviews. Please reply with a resume to this email to
be considered.

For more information see http://www.captech.com
http://opensource.captech.com