Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 7, 2000

On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 10:44:21AM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, BugScan reporter wrote:
> > Package: maelstrom (debian/non-free)
> > Maintainer: Christoph Baumann <cgb@debian.org>
> >   53159  old dependency
>
> Hmm. Maelstrom was (re-)released as GPL recently.  I should file a bug
> here.  It would be nice to have it moved to main for potato.

No, it's not free:

  The source code to Maelstrom 3.0 and higher has been released under
  the GNU General Public License which can be found in COPYING.GPL.

  The artwork and sounds used by Maelstrom are copyright Ambrosia Software
  (http://www.ambrosiasw.com) and may not be redistributed separately from
  the Maelstrom public GPL release.

Richard Braakman