Re: /etc/rc?.d/*

On Mon, Jan 10, 2000 at 02:45:41PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Russell Coker wrote:
> > What I want to do is have a script start before the rest and stop after them.
> > What's the recommended way of doing so?
>
> Use a name like /etc/init.d/0myscript

Although the question is like "I want everything louder than everything
else". Without a better definition of what your script does, it's not
clear whether my hypothetical script should again come before yours.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed